Kristian E. Hedine - Judge

John O. Knowlton - Judge
317 W. Rose Street
Walla Walla, WA 99362


Contact Information
Phone  509-524-2760
Fax        509-524-2775
Office Hours 9:00AM - 4:00 PM
Monday - Friday

Where should you file your case?

  • Generally, you must file your case in the district court; but there are some exceptions when you must file your case in superior court:
    the Respondent is under the age of 18 years;
  • A superior court has exercised or is exercising jurisdiction over a proceeding involving you and the other party;
    the case would interfere with respondent’s care, control or custody of respondent’s minor child;
  • OR your case involves disputes over title, ownership, or possession of real property; such as landlord tenant, boundary dispute.
    If you are ready to ask for an Antiharassment protection order, continue with the instructions.