Michael Bates, Director
WALLA WALLA/COLUMBIA COUNTIES
- Work Crew Hours: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
(Subject to Change)
Work Crew Rules
- You MUST come dressed appropriately for work crew. No sandals, shorts, tank tops.
- NO tobacco or drugs of any kind.
- MUST follow safety rules.
- NO cell phones or electronic devices during work crew.
- REPORT any problems, injury or concerns to the work crew supervisor as soon as possible.
- Never pick up the following items:
- Firearms or other weapons
- Explosive devices, this includes fireworks
- Injured, dead or lost animals
- No Medical Waste- this includes needles, diapers, anything with blood on it
- If you encounter these items - report them to the crew supervisor immediately.
- If you are injured in any way or become ill you must notify the supervisor immediately.