The Walla Walla County Planning Commission is a seven-member citizen body appointed by the Board of County Commissioners to advise the Board on a variety of legislative actions, including:
- amendments to the Comprehensive Plan;
- amendments to the subdivision code, WWCC Title 16;
- amendments to the zoning code, WWCC Title 17;
- amendments to the environment code, WWCC Title 18, except to the SEPA procedures (WWCC Chapter 18.04); and
- other actions requested or remanded by the Board of County Commissioners.
The Planning Commission generally meets on the first Wednesday of the month at 7PM on the 2nd floor of the County Public Health and Legislative Building at 314 W. Main Street, Walla Walla, WA. Agendas for these meetings are posted in this space.
|Buckley, Bryce||Vice Chair||3||03-01-2021|