The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Search for file name:
Categories always sorted by seq (sub-categories sorted within each category)
Documents sorted by DATE in Descending Order within category
Documents sorted by DATE in Descending Order within category
- 2018 Final Docket Notice of Public Hearing BOCC 12-18-18.pdf December 18 Planning Commission Public Hearing - 2018 Periodic Update and non-County UGA Amendment Applications
- CUP18-007 Notice of Public Hearing Broetje Orchards Seasonal Housing Phase 2
- SEPA18-028 2018 Determination of Non-Signficance 2018 Comprehensive Plan and Development Regulations Periodic Update and non-County UGA amendment applications. Comments due by 4:00 PM on December 5..
- SUB18-026 Watts Short Plat - 2-lot short plat of 21-acres in Agriculture Residential-10 zoning district. Comments due December 6, 2018
- SUB18-024 Notice of Application 2-lot subdivision at 228 Baldwin Road
- Notice of Public Hearing December 5 Planning Commission Public Hearing - 2018 Periodic Update and non-County UGA Amendment Applications
- CUP18-008 Notice of Application ODNS.pdf Cold Creek Ranch Wedding and Event Center at 2329 Wallula Avenue. Comments due on November 29.
- SUB18-021 Notice of Application.pdf Russell Short Plat - 3-lot short plat of 63-acres in Rural Remote 20 district, off of Seven Mile Place. Comments due on November 29.
- SEPA18-023 Determination of Non-Significance Applebee Short Plat: 2-lot short plat generally located at 3060 Reservoir Rd
- CUP18-007 SEPA18-019 Mitigated Determination of Non-Significance Final SEPA MDNS for Broetje Orchards Phase 2 Seasonal Housing project. Comments due on November 28.
- SUB18-023 Notice of Application ODNS Notice of Application for proposed 2-lot subdivision south of Reser Rd.
- SUB18-025 Notice of Application ODNS 2-lot subdivision application south of Barleen Drive
- SUB18-004 Notice of Application Notice of Application for Lott 2-lot short plat subdivision
- SUB18-008 Notice of Application ODNS Notice of Application for proposed 2-lot subdivision west of south 3rd and south of Yellowhawk Creek
- SUB18-022 Notice of Application ODNS Notice of Application for a proposed 2-lot subdivision west of South 3rd and south of Yellowhawk Creek
- SUB18-020 PUD18-001 Notice of Application ODNS Notice of Application for Gray Lynn Farms planned unit development south of Gray Lynn Drive. Includes five rural residential lots and one open space tract. Comments due on November 1.
- CUP18-006 Notice of Application ODNS Notice of Application for proposed Nano Arts expansion on Frontage Road. Proposal would expand art production facility operations to parking lot on the property to the north and to an existing building on the property to the south of 96 Frontage Road. Comments due on November 1.
- SEPA18-020 Determination of Non-Significance Barnes Family Farm Short Plat: 2-lot cluster short plat generally located at 18392 E Highway 12.
- CUP18-007 SEPA18-019 Notice of Application ODNS Notice of Application for Broetje Orchards Phase II farm worker housing project. Comments due on October 16.
- ZCA18-002 Press Release - interim Ordinance 471 Press Release regarding October 1 public meeting and public hearing in Burbank. Interim ordinance restricting density of residential uses in Burbank Residential zoning district.
- ZCA17-004 Notice of BOCC Public Hearing Public hearing notice for Abeja, LLC. code amendment proposal (ZCA17-004). Hearing at 11:00 AM on Monday, October 1.
- ZCA18-002 Notice of BOCC Public Hearing and Informational Public Meeting Informational public meeting and public hearing on Burbank Residential interim zoning ordinance (No. 471). These meetings will be held at the Fire District 5 station on Humorist Road on Monday, October 1. The informational meeting will start at 5:00 PM and the public hearing will start at 6:00 PM.
- SUB18-019 Notice of Application ODNS 2-Lot Short Plat located at 3060 Reservoir Road
- SEPA18-024 Determination of Non-Significance DNS for interim Ordinance No. 471 adopted on 8/7/2018. Restricts density of residential uses in the Burbank Residential zoning district. Comments due on 9/27/2018.
- HO18-007 Notice of Application.pdf Home occupation application operating a tiny homes business.
- SUB18-017 Notice of Application ODNS 3-lot Cluster Short Plat at 1056 E Highway 124
- CUP18-005 Notice of Public Hearing Utility Facilities and Roadway Planning for Attalia Urban Growth Area (UGA) Dodd Road Industrial Park/Walla Walla Gap Business Park Water System - Port of Walla Walla. Public Hearing by Hearing Examiner at 9:30 AM on Monday, September 10.
- CAP18-011 Notice of Application ODNS Struve Creek Restoration and Culvert Replacement - 2329 Wallula Avenue. Comments are due on September 13.
- SEPA18-012 Final Determination of Non-Significance Utility Facilities and Roadway Planning for Attalia Urban Growth Area (UGA) Dodd Road Industrial Park/Walla Walla Gap Business Park Water System. There is no comment period on this DNS.
- SUB18-011 Notice of Application ODNS West Ransom Clark II preliminary plat major revisions. Comments on NOA due on September 6.
- CAP18-013 Notice of Application ODNS Critical areas permit application for Jeff Presler to install new water pipeline under Coppei Creek. Comments due on September 6.
- SEPA18-017 Determination of NonSignificance Final DNS for SUB18-014
- SEPA18-008 Determination of Non-significance West Whitman Drive road improvements MP 1.01 to 3.14. Comments due on September 5.
- SEPA18-018 Notice of Determination SEPA Determination of Nonsignificance 2019 proposed public works road projects
- SEPA17-026 Determination of Non-significance (DNS) Abeja Winery Zoning Code Text Amendments (ZCA17-004). Comments on DNS due on September 4.
- ZCA17-004 Notice of informational Public Meeting and Public Hearing Abeja Winery Zoning Code Text Amendments. Informational public meeting and public hearing notice for September 5.
- CUP18-002 Notice of Public Hearing.pdf Walla Walla Valley Cowboy Church, Old Highway 12. Public Hearing at 9:30 AM on Monday, August 13.
- SEPA18-002 Final Determination of Non-Significance Walla Walla Valley Cowboy Church, Old Highway 12. No comment period on DNS.
- SEPA18-015 Final Determination of Nonsignificance 07-27-18 Tyson Fresh Meats Ground Beef Expansion Project, Dodd Road. No comment period.
- SUB18-006 Notice of Application.pdf Niemi 2-lot short plat, 345 Demarini Drive
- CUP18-005 SEPA18-012 Notice of Application ODNS Port of Walla Walla Water System Expansion - Dodd Road Industrial Park and Wallula Gap Business Park.