Online Court


Please note: Penalty may not be waived, reduced, or suspended for the following violations: 
SCHOOL ZONE, EMERGENCY or WORK ZONE  (However, you may qualify for the Deferred Finding)

Request an Online Hearing
You will not be required to go to court using this online method. Write a statement to the judge explaining the reason for your hearing request. You will have the opportunity to attach any items you feel is relevant to your request. You will receive an email from a court clerk with the Judge's decision. If a fine is imposed your infraction will be placed on a 30-day payment plan. Please check your email, as well as your spam/junk folders for responses. If you receive no response in 1 week, contact the Walla Walla District Court.


You may also send a letter by mail to the address above.
***Click here FOR Payment Options***

Mitigation - Explain the circumstances surrounding the commission of this infraction, you must admit that you committed the infraction. Please note that the following violations are not eligible to be mitigated:  SCHOOL ZONE, EMERGENCY or WORK ZONE  (You may qualify for the Deferred Finding)

Contested - To argue that you did not commit the infraction.

Deferred Finding Option  -To keep this infraction off your driving record. Please click the Link to see if you qualify and to learn about the process.

Providing Proof of Insurance:  If you provide proof that you indeed possessed insurance at the time/date of your insurance violation, the case will be dismissed upon receipt of a $25.00 Administration fee. Please attach a copy to your online hearing, mail/fax or bring in insurance proof and provide the $25.00 payment at that time.

  • Walla Walla District Court allows defendants to enter into a payment plan if you respond within the 30 days.
  • Please contact Court Payment Management Services at 877-748-4936 to set up a payment plan.
  • If a monthly payment is neglected you may be at risk of license suspension, added fees and transfer to a collection agency.

Department of Licensing: How to Reinstate your drivers license

Request an In-person Court Date

You can submit a request to appear for an in-person court date for your infraction at the Walla Walla District Court.

To request a court date please complete one of the following options below within 30 days of receiving your notice of infraction:

You may request an in-person court date online here. You will receive an email with your infraction hearing date and time. Please check your email, as well as your spam/junk folders for responses. If you receive no response for 1 week, contact the Walla Walla District Court.


Send in your infraction to the address above with the selected court type marked.


Walk-in court is available Thursday and Friday from 1:30 to 3:30 PM (non-contested infractions only, no contested infractions or criminal matters to be addressed during Walk-in court)
We suggest you call the court at 509-524-2760 to make sure the judge's schedule is allowing for Walk-in court.

WARNING:  Failure to appear at a scheduled Mitigation/Contested Hearing will result in a determination that you did commit the infraction. Failure to respond, failure to appear at any hearing, or failure to pay will automatically increase the monetary penalty. After 30 days, the infraction will go to a collection agency and may result in the suspension of driving privileges.

Where can I find my citation/infraction/case number?