BACKGROUND: The Hazard Identification and Vulnerability Analysis provides a summary of risk to Walla Walla County from a variety of different hazards. The Hazard Mitigation Plan provides guidance to local public safety officials on projects that could help mitigate the effects of potential hazards such as severe storms, earthquakes, wildfire, and flooding.
In 2009-2010 Walla Walla County Emergency Management worked with other county officials and the cities of College Place, Prescott, Waitsburg and Walla Walla to update the 2004 HMP and HIVA. The Mill Creek Flood Control Zone District and Walla Walla Public Schools were also active partners in this update. Other local, state and federal agencies, including fire districts, irrigation districts, and utility companies, also contributed to the revision and update.
- Walla Walla County HIVA 2010
- Walla Walla County HMP 2010
- Critical Facilities Map 1 Walla Walla County
- Critical Facilities Map 2 Burbank
- Critical Facilities Map 3 College Place
- Critical Facilities Map 4 Dixie
- Critical Facilities Map 5 Lowden
- Critical Facilities Map 6 Prescott
- Critical Facilities Map 7 Touchet
- Critical Facilities Map 8 Waitsburg
- Critical Facilities Map 9 Walla Walla
- Critical Facilities Map 10 Wallula
- Hazard Map 1 Walla Walla County Fire History
- Hazard Map 2 Walla Walla County Wildfire Risk Assessment WUI Boundary and Survey
- Hazard Map 3 Walla Walla County Faults
- Hazard Map 4 Walla Walla County Liquefaction Susceptibility
- Hazard Map 5 Walla Walla County Earthquake History
- Hazard Map 6 Bennington Inundation Area
- Hazard Map 7 Walla Walla County Floodplain Analysis
Hard copies are available for the cost of production from the Emergency Management Department.