Community Resources

You can find a listing of assistance, social services, health care, and other services in the "Where Do I Go For Help?" brochure for people living in Walla Walla, Columbia, and Umatilla Counties. There is also a Spanish version available.

For information about resources specific to our community, please visit these pages:
One Walla Walla List (OWWL)
Washington 211