The Walla Walla Department of Community Health Developmental Disabilities Program coordinates Federal and State funding for local agencies to provide services, from birth through life, for people with developmental disabilities and their families. To be eligible for services, all participants must be eligible for and receiving services from Developmental Disabilities Administration.
- Child Development Services for children ages birth-to-three with developmental delays or disabilities.
- Transition Services for young adults with developmental disabilities who have turned 21 years old and have graduated from High School.
- Adult Services to assist adults with developmental disabilities find and maintain community integrated employment and live full participating and contributing lives within their community.
- Community Education and Information Services designed to increase public awareness and build community acceptance for including people with developmental disabilities.
- Educational Service District 123
- Blue Mountain Industries
- Compass Career Solutions
- Goodwill Industries
- The Noble Hunt
- Opportunity Services
- The Place
- Service Alternatives
- Walla Walla Valley Disability Network
Developmental Disabilities Program Coordinator at (509) 524-2939.
Developmental Disabilities Administration at (509) 394-1070.
- Developmental Disabilities Administration
- Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
- County Best Practices
- Office of Disability Employment Policy
- ARC of Washington State
- Association of People Supporting Employment First
- Washington Initiative for Supported Employment
Qualified Provider Application Information
DDA Policy 6.13: Provider Qualifications for Employment and Day Program Services
DDA Policy 4.11: County Services for Working Age Adults
DDA Guiding Values
General Terms and Conditions Template