(2.5% fee, $2.00 Min)
Please Note: Payments will be processed the next BUSINESS Day
Phone Cards are not refundable.
*f you have purchased a card After Hours or on a Weekend/Holiday
and would like it processed sooner please call: 509-524-2825
- 1 free 30 min visitation call on Tue/Thurs/Sat.
- 2 in person visits a week. Parents/legal guardians need to call our control room @ 509-524-2825 and schedule these visits.
- If youth make a visitation call, they will not be eligible for an in person visit that day.
- Juveniles have the right to refuse any visit not required by Court Order.
- Please have PHOTO ID ready to show to Detention Staff.
- Detention Shift Supervisors have the authority to veto or terminate visits if the visit compromises the safety and security of the faculty, juveniles, or staff.
- The opportunity to visit will be denied any visitor who appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Profane and /or threatening behavior and behavior which is disruptive to others is not permitted and will result in the termination of the visit and the possible loss of visiting privileges.
- Visitors sign in on the Visitor’s Log. This will indicate that they understand and agree to abide by the visitation rules.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in visiting areas
- Visitors may not wear shorts, tank tops, open toed shoes or hats.
- No cell phones or electronic devices of any kind are permitted in visiting areas.
- There is a maximum of 3 visitors per visit.
- Visiting hours will be assigned on a “first come, first served” basis. If the number of visitors exceeds the number of visiting rooms available, visitors will be placed on a waiting list and will be accommodated as soon as a visiting room becomes available. If visitors are placed on a waiting list, then visits will be limited to fifteen (15) minutes.
- Intoxicants, controlled substances, and any object which could be used as a weapon or as part of an escape attempt are not permitted in the visitation area.
- Use of tobacco products in the visitation is prohibited.
- Only parents and/or legal guardians may visit; other relatives may visit after prior approval of both the juvenile’s Community Supervision Officer and the Detention Shift Supervisor on duty.
- Visitors may be searched if Detention staff have reason to believe they are in possession of weapons or contraband. Visitors refusing to be searched will be denied visitation. It is a felony (RCW: 9A.76.140) to introduce contraband into this Facility.
Can my child send a receive letters?
Yes. Send your letters to the JJC address at 455 W. Rose St., Walla Walla, WA 99362.
Can my child make and receive phone calls?
Your child is allowed to make two free phone calls when s/he enters detention. After that, all calls are collect unless a non-refundable phone card is purchased. Your child cannot receive calls.
Does my child attend school?
Yes. The school program offered within the JJC is available to all youth.