(2.5% fee, $2.00 Min)
Please Note: Payments will be processed the next BUSINESS Day
Phone Cards are not refundable.
*f you have purchased a card After Hours or on a Weekend/Holiday
and would like it processed sooner please call: 509-524-2825
IN-PERSON VISITS- (2) 1 hour in-person visits a week.
Tuesdays: 6:30pm-7:30pm/ last name ending in (A-L)
Thursday: 6:30pm-7:30pm/ last name ending in (M-Z)
Saturday or Sunday: 3pm-4pm / (All youth) - Parents/Legal Guardians
are allowed 1 weekend visit.
VISITATION PHONE CALLS- (1) 15-minute free phone call:
Monday: last name ending in (M-Z)
Wednesday: last name ending in (A-L)
- Juveniles have the right to refuse any visit not required by Court Order.
- Please have PHOTO ID ready to show to Detention Staff.
- Detention Shift Supervisors have the authority to veto or terminate visits if the visit compromises the safety and security of the faculty, juveniles, or staff.
- The opportunity to visit will be denied any visitor who appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Profane and /or threatening behavior and behavior which is disruptive to others is not permitted and will result in the termination of the visit and the possible loss of visiting privileges.
- Visitors sign in on the Visitor’s Log. This will indicate that they understand and agree to abide by the visitation rules.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in visiting areas.
- Visitors may not wear shorts, tank tops, open toed shoes or hats.
- No cell phones or electronic devices of any kind are permitted in visiting areas.
- There is a maximum of 3 visitors per visit.
- Visiting hours will be assigned on a “first come, first served” basis. If the number of visitors exceeds the number of visiting rooms available, visitors will be placed on a waiting list and will be accommodated as soon as a visiting room becomes available. If visitors are placed on a waiting list, then visits will be limited to fifteen (15) minutes.
- Intoxicants, controlled substances, and any object which could be used as a weapon or as part of an escape attempt are not permitted in the visitation area.
- Use of tobacco products in the visitation is prohibited.
- Only parents and/or legal guardians may visit; other relatives may visit after prior approval of both the juvenile’s Community Supervision Officer and the Detention Shift Supervisor on duty.
- Visitors may be searched if Detention staff have reason to believe they are in possession of weapons or contraband. Visitors refusing to be searched will be denied visitation. It is a felony (RCW: 9A.76.140) to introduce contraband into this Facility.