Contact Your probation officer:
|Aldrich, Chris||Probation Officerfirstname.lastname@example.org||509-524-2814|
|Gwinn, Jeff||Treatment Court Coordinatoremail@example.com||509-524-2828|
|House, Chris||Probation Officerfirstname.lastname@example.org||509-524-2802|
|Martinez, Frank||Adult Recovery||FMartinez@co.walla-walla.wa.us||509-524-2816|
|Norsworthy, Vance||Probation Officeremail@example.com||509-524-2819|
|Reyna, Manuel||Probation Officerfirstname.lastname@example.org||509-524-2818|
Or Use the Proabtion Portal
Walla Walla/Columbia County
Walla Walla/Columbia Counties approach to juvenile probation is based on the restorative justice model, placing equal value on community safety, accountability and competency development.
Court ordered Community Supervision
Walla Walla/Columbia County Superior Court sets forth the terms of community supervision. Conditions include, but are not limited to:
- Provision for no new law violations.
- Community service hours.
- Participation in treatment programs deemed necessary.
- Enrollment and participation in an education program.
- Association restrictions.
- Firearm restriction.
Failure to comply with these or any other court ordered conditions may result in a probation violation hearing and further sanctions by the court.
Case Management Assessment Process (CMAP)
The statewide risk assessment tool is completed on all juveniles who have received a disposition from the court following an offense. This tool assists probation staff in identifying the risk and needs of youth, allowing for the development of case plans that respond to each individual youth’s areas of risk and need. Case plans include referrals to in-house and community-based interventions including:
- Evidence based programs such as Aggression Replacement Training and Functional Family Therapy.
- Referrals to community-based substance abuse treatment.
- Referrals for community-based individual or family counseling.
- Referrals for in-house individual counseling.
- Pathways Back school program.