NIBRS Comparison all Walla Walla County LE Agencies 2016-2018
Click here for WASPC's annual Crime in Washington report
Regarding crime statistics for law enforcement agencies, please remember:
- The National Incident-Based Reporting System (NIBRS) and the Summary Reporting System are different reporting methods; both are considered to be Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR).
- NIBRS is replacing Summary Reporting so once a law enforcement agency converts to NIBRS, statistics submitted via NIBRS cannot be compared to the Summary-submitted statistics: The method of collection is vastly different.
- The WWSO converted to NIBRS reporting during the last six months of 2011.
- This report represents the NIBRS data base as of February 28, 2014. NIBRS data is fluid and changes whenever there is an incident update in the local records management system.
- Until our state is 100% NIBRS for at least two (2) years, WASPC is unable to provide comparative “trends” for all offenses.