Land Use Applications

Land Use Application Forms & Fee Information
Please submit completed land use applications electronically to
Call 509-524-2621 to speak with a Planning Technician. 

Land Use Application fees & Refund Request Form

Accessory Dwelling Unit  (ADU)

Appeal of Decision (APP)

Binding Site Plan  (BSP)

Boundary Line Adjustment  (BLA)

Comprehensive Plan Amendment  (CPA)

Conditional Use Permit (CUP)

Critical Areas  (CAP)

Development of Illegally Divided Land

Development Regulations "Zoning Code" Text Amendments (ZCA)

Final Subdivision: Long Plats & Final Long Plat and PUD Alterations (SUB)

Home Occupations

Large Lot Subdivisions  (SUB)

Legal Lot Determination  (LLD)

Medical Hardship Temporary Mobile Home Placement

Pre-Application/Roundtable Meeting Request Form (TRC)

Preliminary Subdivision: Long Plat, Planned Unit Development, and Amendments to Preliminary Plat Approval

Rezone (i.e. zoning map amendment)

SEPA Environmental Checklist

Shoreline Permits

Short Subdivisions (Short Plats)

Site Development Permit  (SDP)

Variance  (VAR)

Winery/Brewery Permit  (WP)