JOHN O. KNOWLTON - JUDGE
Location: 317 W. Rose Street , Walla Walla, WA 99362
Office Hours: 9:00AM - 4:00 PM Monday - Friday
Contact Information: Phone 509-524-2760 Fax 509-524-2775
Remember: The court, including the judge and all court staff, must remain impartial.
They do not take sides in any matter coming before the court.
- Coordinated Legal Education, Advice and Referral system
- Sealing/Vacating/Expunging forms
- A Guide to Sealing and Destroying Court Records, Vacating
- Convictions, and Deleting Criminal History
- Legal Information Advisory Notice
- Court Forms
- How to Reinstate your drivers license
- Video: Myths and Misperceptions About the Washington Courts
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Accommodation Request Form
Walla Walla County District Court makes every effort to ensure that this web site is a true and accurate representation of the work of County government and that use of the site is easy and risk-free. However, the County and all related personnel make no warranty, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, completeness or convenience of any information disclosed on the site. Nor does the County accept liability for any damage or injury caused by the use of this site, including but not limited to: failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, effect, delay and operation of transmission, computer virus, or on-line failure. Users of the site must take responsibility for any effect downloading of materials, especially from linked sites, may have on their computers or data contained within their computers. Walla Walla County District Court occasionally links to non-county web sites. Such sites shall provide information and/or services in support of the mission of Walla Walla District Court government. Provision of an external link does not constitute an endorsement of that site. The information presented here should not be used as a substitute for professional advice.