Petition for Protection Orders

Petition Types    

If you have questions as to what packet best fits your situation please call the court.

Assistance with paperwork is available from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm on the 3rd floor of the Walla Walla County Courthouse located at 315 West Main, Walla Walla, Room #305.


Please deliver the completed packet to the Walla Walla District Court clerks.

Your petition will be reviewed by the Judge and you will be contacted by phone as to his decision. 

Stalking -More Information from the State of Washington  

Important Information/questions regarding Anti Harassment/Stalking actions
Where should you file your case?

  • Generally, you must file your case in the district court; but there are some exceptions when you must file your case in superior court:
    the Respondent is under the age of 18 years;
  • A superior court has exercised or is exercising jurisdiction over a proceeding involving you and the other party;
    the case would interfere with respondent’s care, control or custody of respondent’s minor child;
  • OR your case involves disputes over title, ownership, or possession of real property; such as landlord tenant, boundary dispute.
    If you are ready to ask for an Antiharassment protection order, continue with the instructions.